- Trekking in the Andes as a one-day tour or overnight in one
of the numerous mountain huts. We have a variety of trekking tours that will take you
to unspoilt natural sites, crossing forests, rivers, waterfalls, and climbing
mountains around 2,000 meters high, with the most beautiful panoramic views of the
A range of treks suited to your tastes ensures that beginners as well as those more
experienced will have a lot of fun and pleaser.
- Excursions on the lake Nahuel Huapi the fifth biggest lake in Argentina.
Include visits to islands and beaches along the lake. For anglers we provide the
necessary equipment, especially for trout fishing.
- HikingHiking through unspoilt forests is extremely
calming, and offers you the possibility to admire the abundance of local flora and
fauna, including excellent opportunities for bird watching.
- Excursions to the National Park Nahuel Huapi, National Park Arrayanes,
National park Lanin in the north, National Park Puelo and National park Los
Alerces in the south, are combined bus rides and hikes in this very unique
environment. Excursions are for one day or more. Overnight accommodation is
organized in the facilities within the national parks.
- Mountainbiking in the National Park Nahuel Huapi, via
existing circuits, takes you to the most beautiful sights in the area.
- Ranch tours: Horse riding on a typical Patagonian
sheep-farm will enlighten you about the way of life on a Patagonian Estancia and
the Patagonian steppes. The tour includes a famous asado (charcoal grill) meal.
- Horse riding on passes and through forests of the
region, alone or together with an experienced guide.
Rafting / Canyoning / Flooding in the rivers of Patagonian Andes, surrounded
by breath-taking scenery, is a unique experience for every lover of these sports,
for beginners as well as experts. Experienced guides with all the necessary
equipment and the knowledge will make this a safe and secure experience.
- Kayaking on the huge glacier lakes of the National Park.
- Climbing over a natural wall specially reserved for climbers or on to the mountain peaks of
the internationally famous climbing mountain Catedral, makes the hearts of
beginners and experienced climbers beat
- Fishing in the many clearwater lakes and rivers of the Nationalparks around San Carlos de
Bariloche with its neverending salmon is no longer a secret.
- Paragliding from the mountain Otto or Cathedral, to fly
where only condors dare. One can paraglide alone or in tandem with an experienced
- Scubadiving in the clear waters of the glacier lakes. A
wide variety of diving spots and fishing is a speciality of the region.
- Golf on the golf course of hotel Llao Llao, which is a
short stroll from Hosteria Katy. With its 18 holes and surrounded by beautiful
scenery it is known to be one of the most difficult international courses.
- "La Trochita" The Old Patagonian Express consists of
museum-type wooden coaches and a steam engine and its tracks take you over
Patagonian steppes and mountain range. Definitely a romantic journey for everyone.
- Windsurfing in the crystal-clear lake of Nahuel Huapi,
where the Argentinean Windsurfing Championships is held every year.