INFORMATION ABOUT OUR TOURS
- All tours and weekly programs can be changed in order to comply with the customer's desire.
- TOURS AND WEEKLY PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Domestic flights (depends of the tour)
- Transfer from and to Bariloche´s airport
- Family accommodation with private bathrooms in a double room (additional payment for a single room).
- Accommodation in Estancias (depends on the program)
- Mountain hut (depends of the program)
- Full board (beverages are not included)
- Transportation as per program
- Full time coordinator (Spanish, English, German, Slovenian, Portuguese).
- Entrance-fees to the National Parks and museums
- All activities listed in the program include the equipment required.
- PRICES of the weekly programs are in US$ / per person, including all taxes, and are valid for groups of minimum of
6 persons. We reserve the right to price changes without prior notice. For prepaid tours, prices are fixed.
Please consult us regarding smaller or larger groups.
- THE PAYMENT is 30% in advance to confirm the tour.
30% till 60 days before the tour begins and
40% till 30 days before the tour begins.
When cancelling a prepaid tour, GRINGOS PATAGONIA will retain:
from the confirm amount 20%,
till 60 days before tour starting 40%,
till 30 days before tour starting 60%,
after this 80% of the bill amount.
- HEALTH: In the city of San Carlos de Bariloche, 24 km away from Hosteria Katy, there are private clinics and a hospital.
Medical assistence is available at numerous points along our tour routes.
We recommend health and accident insurance for foreigners. Gringos Patagonia is not responsible for any accidents
that may occur during your stay with us.
- Minor changes of the program are possible. Special programs are available for groups of older persons
- WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING ALONG? - Light and practical luggage, strong and comfortable hiking shoes, a small daypack, rain
coats/waterproof clothes, warm jacket/windbreaker and ordinary day clothes. For the trekking week-tours you need: mountain shoes,
a 60-liter backpack, and a warm sleeping bag. Please, be aware that in Patagonia climate can be extreme and conditions can change in a short amount of time.